mardi 7 mars 2017

Photoshopping us together like I'm all yours.


I saw you in the hallway,
With all of your friends,
And everything around me moved in slow motion,
The girls think I'm crazy,
I kinda agree,
But it's hard to be cool enough whenever you look at me,


And I can be immature when I'm lying on the floor,
Photoshopping us together like I'm all yours.
But you just learned my name,
And I think that's kinda wack,
Have you seen my sweet shoes and my new backpack yet?



Somebody tell you why this hurts so bad,
Why can't I find someone like my dad, (I love you dad)


Why can't you just see what I see,
When you say I'm just a friend, you tell me I'm just friend,
I think I could make you happy,
But you say I'm just a friend, you tell me I'm just a friend,
So I'll be that


You probably think I'm too young to feel this way,
To you I'm a crush that just won't go away,
So even if you move on and have a happy life,
I promise I will pray for you, 'cause I'll be doing fine

See I can try to be mature like nothing's really wrong,
But you probably know I'm faking by the time you hear this song,
And I don't mind saying how I feel, as long as I stay true and keep it real,

Somebody tell you why love takes so long,
I think I'll just watch Reba with my mom 


Photoshopping us together like I'm all yours.

1 commentaire:

cet commentaire sera d'une grande considération chez Excellent Makukula

Lyrics Exmak's feat Roland Firmens - Repartir à zéro

Paroles de la chanson Repartir à zéro by Exmak's Anticipateur feat Roland-firmens couplet 1 (Exmak's Anticipateur) Devant to...